Shirdi and Shanishingapur

ruchika.tuli1
Reactions:

Shirdi and Shanishingapur

Post by ruchika.tuli1 » Thu May 31, 2018 11:36 am

Hi

My family and I are planning Shirdi and Shanishingnapur in June. We plan to fly down to Mumbai and drive ourselves. Can someone advice me on the route and things I can do along the way?

Ruchika
TIA

prakash.takate
Scout
Reactions:

Re: Shirdi and Shanishingapur

Post by prakash.takate » Thu May 31, 2018 7:07 pm

Take a a route mumbai-ghoti-sinnar-kopargaon -shirdi If it's raining whole route is scenic there is nothing much to do on this route ..else after darshan you can spend your time at Malpani water park (one of the best in shirdi)...On your way back you can plan your Route via Nasik and explore nasik and nearby vineyards. Thanks

dpakananth
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by dpakananth » Thu May 31, 2018 7:48 pm

Hi.
The route is pretty simple. You will need to take the nasik highway from thane. Around 30 kms before nasik there is right to go to shirdi. Not many signs, so Google will be needed. In the maps add a waypoint to go via ghoti.
After the turn the roads are single lane but of very decent quality. You will hit shirdi town where you need to take a right to go towards the temple. I would recommend staying there overnight and getting at least 2 darshans. Plenty of hotels there, you can ping back for our recommendations. Signapur is another 40 kms of village road from there and you would be best served to leave early morning for a darshan. Post that you come on to the same national highway and return to mumbai.
Do let us know if you need any further details.

ruchika.tuli1
Reactions:

Post by ruchika.tuli1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:04 pm

Thanks guys! This was a good trip, will share some pics from the trip as well!