Aditya Raj Kapoor is coming home!

Get to know the latest about what's happening in ScoutMyTrip. Offers, drives, exciting new features, this is where you'll hear it first.
royalenfielder
SMT Team
Reactions:

Aditya Raj Kapoor is coming home!

Post by royalenfielder » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:17 pm

We're excited to make the official announcement! Lord Fusebox aka Aditya Raj Kapoor is finally making his way back home to India! In his final leg, from Moreh (at the Burma border) to Prithvi Theater where the RTW Quest started we're inviting biking clubs all over India to join to meet the man of the moment!

Catch his entire journey up to now here on his official site hosted by us: Lord FuseBox's Official Site

How to join in to welcome Aditya:

1. Please leave us a message here with a small intro about yourself and your club. When creating a profile, do remember to add your mobile number. So we know we have to call you!
2. We'll call you to know you a bit better!
2. We shall add you to the exclusive WhatsApp group to interact and meet Aditya in your city!

Ride withlord - India Promos.png

janak.mistry
Reactions:

Re: Aditya Raj Kapoor is coming home!

Post by janak.mistry » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:32 am

Hello there, my name is Janak Mistry. I reside in Mumbai and organise motorycle rides around the country. Besides being an Entrepreneur I have authored a book too which is published in Germany and available all over the world besides Asia and the Middle East.
Attachments
9781627840743_Bookprofile.png
Book Cover
9781627840743_Bookprofile.png (117.65 KiB) Viewed 3654 times

royalenfielder
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by royalenfielder » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:31 am

Hi @janak.mistry

Super excited to have you on board for the grand welcoming of Aditya Raj Kapoor! Couple of quick questions and I will also call to get more insight into your book and the group rides you organize. Have you checked out our road trips section? We could add some of them there if you're interested!

Thanks Janak and welcome to the ScoutMyTrip family!

Vineet

hemal_409565
Scout
Reactions:

Post by hemal_409565 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:09 am

Super! @royalenfielder, you know me and my coordinates!

What you probably do not know is that I am co-founder of a small, but pan India biking club we call Throttle Gun Wolves. It will be exciting to have our members from North East and other states join the ride. I will run this message through the group as well and will have interested people ready for the dates.

The group website (though not much is there) is http://tgwhub.com/
Last edited by hemal_409565 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

With love,
Hemal

Blogs at https://indianomics.co.in and uploads YouTube video at https://www.youtube.com/indianomics.

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by yayawar » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:10 am

When is Lord Fusebox entering into Maharashtra and from where? Would be great to accompany him to Mumbai. :)

theangrysaint
Scout
Reactions:

Post by theangrysaint » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:43 pm

royalenfielder wrote:We're excited to make the official announcement! Lord Fusebox aka Aditya Raj Kapoor is finally making his way back home to India! In his final leg, from Moreh (at the Burma border) to Prithvi Theater where the RTW Quest started we're inviting biking clubs all over India to join to meet the man of the moment!

Catch his entire journey up to now here on his official site hosted by us: Lord FuseBox's Official Site

How to join in to welcome Aditya:

1. Please leave us a message here with a small intro about yourself and your club. When creating a profile, do remember to add your mobile number. So we know we have to call you!
2. We'll call you to know you a bit better!
2. We shall add you to the exclusive WhatsApp group to interact and meet Aditya in your city!

Ride withlord - India Promos.png
Wow! This is so exciting. Would be privileged to join in to welcome Lord Fusebox back home. Do please let me know.

Cheers :)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

nittinkhattar
Reactions:

Post by nittinkhattar » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:02 pm

Welcome Back Aditya Sir...

Myself Nittin Khattar, basically from Haryana and working in Noida - A Solo Rider who was lucky enough to be hosted by Aditya Sir at his home in Goa for 3 days during my pan India ride way back in April 2016.
That was the time, i first got to know about his World Tour and now can't wait to see him after 2 years, to Welcome him and to listen his rock solid experiences from the journey.. :D :D
The WAIT is ON...

arjun_683505
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by arjun_683505 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:09 pm

Welcome back Lord Fusebox. There'll be so many interesting stories. Will be amazing to hear about the epic journey. Will follow the thread to stay updated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

deepasang64
Reactions:

Post by deepasang64 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:42 pm

I have been following his journey. Myself Deepak Gupta from Delhi Age 54, riding since 1982, rode different bikes in these 35 years. Member of different groups but main member of the most elite superbike group GODS. Currently ride RE, Duke 390, Harley Davidson, Hayabusa.
Have been riding internationally also.
Would be certainly interested and honoured to meet Mr. Aditya and learn from his experience.
Would be riding in Russia in August

GODS- group of delhis superbikers
GODS was formed way back in the year 1998 by Dr.Arun Theraja when there were negligible superbikes & a nonexistent biking culture. This appealing name GODS, was thought on one of the routine Sunday rides with just 2 members & from then onwards the group has gone from strength to strength in terms of quality superbiking,mainly the safety aspect. The total strength of the group right now is 100 plus & counting & the main driving force are the likeminded members who are taking the group to the next level; whether it’s the members profiles or the charitable/non charitable work done by the group, quality & not quantity has been the bottom line & that’s the reason the group comprises of highly educated people like pilots, doctors,MBA’s, executives,bankers,property consultants, ex army men, businessmen to name a few ,with just a single common passion in life- superbikes & biking!
The sole purpose of the group is to promote biking in a very positive & a responsible way & to increase the awareness amongst the general public about biking as a way of life rather than a simple mode of transportation. GODS have always been the pioneers in every aspect of motorcycling but the main thrust has always been the safety angle & that’s why since its inception , the group never rides without a proper riding gear, comprising mainly of a good quality helmet, a padded riding jacket & pants, gloves & riding boots. The safety issue is very important because it takes a new meaning altogether in our country for obvious reasons.
Group riding has been the core & since 1998 there’s hardly been a Sunday when the group has not ridden together. Every Sunday a route is decided & the group just rides like a one big family enjoying the pleasures of superbiking amongst all the bonhomie & camaraderie. Once a year the group always goes out for an extreme biking trip & Leh/Ladakh has been an all time favorite destination, done 6 times in the last 10 years. Apart from this 2 small trips(3-5 days) are also undertaken every year. New members are taken in after a proper scrutiny & the group sticks to its selection criteria which are- minimum age 25 years with some riding experience, a 600cc bike or above & a mature & a stable mind to control such ferocious machines.
The group has the latest & the widest variety of superbikes which are kept like babies & further modified by the owners according to their tastes. The attention to detail has to be seen to be believed.
GODS have been doing a lot of events for so many years & they are all chronicled on their site- GODS.CO.IN. along with their achievements. the GODS facebook page was started around three years ago & it’s already a big hit with 91,000 followers which are growing every minute. Similarly the website has thousands of hits everyday from across the globe & the heartwarming comments posted by the visitors are an inspiration for the group.
After all these years GODS have almost become a household name & it gives the group a big sense of satisfaction when the young riders get inspired by the group & their way of functioning & that’s exactly what keeps the group going. Bikers will get respect only when they themselves give it first. GODS are one!

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by yayawar » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:29 pm

deepasang64 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:42 pm
...Myself Deepak Gupta from Delhi ...
Welcome @deepasang64 to ScoutMyTrip Community! :)

Great to see you here! I personally know you through facebook (had been connected as Yayawar Vagabond, before FB decided to ask for my Aadhaar Card) since long and had been following you too. (P.S.: Just sent a friend request from my official FB ID).

While Vineet will be responding on Lord Fusebox's actual route, however, I believe he would definitely ride through Delhi.

All the best for your August plan!