Hello all, just another newbie here!

New here? Introduce yourself in as many words as possible!
vishnu17
SMT Team
Reactions:

Hello all, just another newbie here!

Post by vishnu17 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:45 pm

Hello guys, here's a very short introduction of myself :)

I'm Vishnu Nair, completed 25 years on Earth(I guess i'm watching Rick and Morty too much lately 8-) ) and have been a Mumbaikar ever since I can remember, however, my origins lie in Kerala and I can speak Malayalam just as fluently as Marathi, thanks to my Parents. On a typical day I spend most of my time coding applications doing my bit to make the Internet a better place for fellow human beings and am also an active member in the Web developers community on Stack Overflow.

I love to travel along with my friends and most of my trips have been to the Southern parts of India, and exploring the Eastern parts of the country is on top priority in my immediate trip plans. I've been to Ladakh once and it still remains my most memorable trip. Driving has never been my forte ;) and I usually rely on public transport or hitchhike to places. Hitchhiking is an effective way of getting to know locals - best source of local information and also to meet kinds of people we wouldn't meet normally, from all social classes and backgrounds. I absolutely love to explore and find my way around on foot, be it strolling around an historic town, striding between museums, or rambling in the woods.

I have not travelled much but whenever I did it has always left me with an ever lasting memory and a sheer thrill of awesomeness, so I definitely plan to do more adventures in my life and explore the uncharted territories, I am sure I can rely on you guys to mentor me to go #aageseright somewhere on my way in future :) Cheers.

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Re: Hello all, just another newbie here!

Post by yayawar » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:32 pm

And to introduce properly, Vishnu @vishnu17 is also the key person working on the technology front of ScoutMyTrip. So next time you find a bug, you know who else to catch other than me! ;)

earthian
Tourist Level 2
Reactions:

Post by earthian » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:51 pm

yayawar wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:32 pm
Vishnu is also the key person working on the technology front of ScoutMyTrip.
That lets you out now @yayawar . Vishnu, beware, here i come. :D
Good to know you, Vishu. i am sure i shall pick up a few pointers from you on the technology front. Welcome.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Its the journey, and not the destination, that counts.......

vishnu17
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by vishnu17 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:22 pm

earthian wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:51 pm
That lets you out now @yayawar . Vishnu, beware, here i come. :D
Good to know you, Vishu. i am sure i shall pick up a few pointers from you on the technology front. Welcome.
Thank you @earthian I'm glad to know you, too :) and I will be happy to assist you in any way that I can, lets go #aageseright together.