Hello Scouts and Trippers

New here? Introduce yourself in as many words as possible!
binnyjohnk
Reactions:

Hello Scouts and Trippers

Post by binnyjohnk » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:18 pm

My name is Johann, a traveler, trekker, blogger, adventure enthusiast, photographer, a minimalist and a proud mallu from Kerala.

I'm so happy I'm finally able to join this community of travelers at Scout My Trip. It was such an honor to have been part of Scout My Trip's Highest Blogger Meet at Khardung La which was held earlier this year and since then I've been going #aageseright nonstop.

Over the past 2 years, I have traveled to 9 countries and 16 states in India. And then I realized that a lot more people should be introduced to the wonderful world of travel. Which brought me to set up my blog https://escapinglife where I share my travel stories, adventures, inspiring more people to explore the world. Come say hi and feel free to drop in some comments on my blog.

Looking forward to making more friends in the traveling community. Feel free to hit me up whenever you have a travel query.

I'll close with my favorite line "Its only ends once, everything before that is just progress..."

Cheers, and let's go #aageseright.
Last edited by binnyjohnk on Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Re: Hello Scouts and Trippers

Post by yayawar » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:27 pm

Welcome @binnyjohnk to ScoutMyTrip :)

It was fun travelling with you in the fuming car at Ladakh. And man - that jog at 4500+ mtrs - only you could have done it!

Hope to go #AageSeRight with you again on some trip. :)

binnyjohnk
Reactions:

Post by binnyjohnk » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Thank you @yayawar.

Great fun road-tripping with you to the Highest Motorable Road in the World. :)

Waiting to go #AageSeRight again soon. Someone said if I wanted Biryani, I should go #AageSeRight. ;)

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by yayawar » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:12 pm

binnyjohnk wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:30 pm
... Someone said if I wanted Biryani, I should go #AageSeRight. ;)
Ha ha.. yes Biryani is just about #AageSeRight. Unfortunately, I'll be stationary working on the product, so no Biryani for me this time. :roll: