Hello to one and all!!

New here? Introduce yourself in as many words as possible!
rohit.joshi
Tourist Level 1
Reactions:

Hello to one and all!!

Post by rohit.joshi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:03 am

Hey Guys,

Myself Rohit Joshi from Bangalore who recently joined this site:- Scout My Trip.

I really liked this site / page because its really helpful in terms of trips, route planner and overall feedback's/ forums. :D

Though, I am very fond of traveling mostly in my own car, I came up with this forum, which found to be interesting.

Surprisingly, I even posted to forums one for Munnar - Upcoming trip for Dec from Bangalore and one to the extreme north i.e. for Amritsar and Manali for which I have to still get answers. But, yes overall a good place to be.

Cheers!
Rohit

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Re: Hello to one and all!!

Post by yayawar » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Welcome @rohit.joshi to ScoutMyTrip Community.

As I see, both of your threads have been answered already. Now, it's about creating a trip, you can always head to the main site and start creating one - after-all, it's a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) too that we are building! :) @royalenfielder has already posted a link to cheat sheet at viewtopic.php?f=13&t=104&p=313#p311 that you can use to get help if required.

Try it!

royalenfielder
SMT Team
Reactions:

Re: Hello to one and all!!

Post by royalenfielder » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:47 am

Hey @rohit.joshi

Good to know you and welcome again!

I think the route was finalized for the Munnar route, and you should be good there. Have posted for your subsequent query on things to do in Munnar! Have a good day

Vineet