RoadToTaste is going #AageSeRight

New here? Introduce yourself in as many words as possible!
vishusaumya
Reactions:

RoadToTaste is going #AageSeRight

Post by vishusaumya » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Hello everyone,

Greetings from RoadtoTaste!

We are Delhi based Featured Couple Travel Bloggers, Vishu and Saumya, blogging at RoadtoTaste.com. We have been blogging professionally about our travel stories around the globe. Our passion to explore the world helped us in successfully completing a travel web-series on Lucknow, Lucknow Meri Nazar Se, recently in association with UP Tourism.

About Saumya:

I am an IT professional who said goodbye to my corporate life to lead a traveler's life. A passionate photographer, I love to travel, explore and capture the world through my lens. I am the better half of RoadtoTaste and the creative mastermind behind the travel Web-Series " "Lucknow Meri Nazar Se" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS2fpg-SdJ8

A foodie since birth, my passion for gadgets increased with each passing day. Right from the latest DSLR to a drone I loves collecting them to make my art better.

Vishu finds me an awesome navigator, I have a sharp memory when it comes to memorising routes and I enjoy road trips with my collection of music.

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Re: RoadToTaste is going #AageSeRight

Post by yayawar » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:30 pm

@vishusaumya : moved your intro post to appropriate section. :)

You may further edit the post and title if you wish so.

roadmatix
SMT Team
Reactions:

Re: RoadToTaste is going #AageSeRight

Post by roadmatix » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Woof!

Would you please taste some doggy treat for me while you are on the RoadToTaste? Please, please, please! I can roll on your feet in return! :)