Unknown places near Meredumilli

New here? Introduce yourself in as many words as possible!
balu.babu
Reactions:

Unknown places near Meredumilli

Post by balu.babu » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi all,
my self balu from maredumilli, east godavari, Andra pradhesh
i just want to tell you all about my village. so many people visit maredumilli and see the near by places like water falls and other places like jungle star etc.
but there are somany beautiful places are hide behind the forrest area and the journey into the jungle also have a great adventure trip. So i want to show all that places to the vistiors who are visit my village and arrnage rooms, food and vehicles also.

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Re: Unknown places near Meredumilli

Post by yayawar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:38 pm

Hi @balu.babu ,

Can't thank you enough for bringing to light hidden gems near your area of residence. If possible, can you post some pictures of the places too please?

vishnu17
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by vishnu17 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:13 pm

Welcome to the community @balu.babu ! please do add the pictures here would love to see and know more about it

traveldiaries
Scout
Reactions:

Post by traveldiaries » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:49 pm

balu.babu wrote:Hi all,
my self balu from maredumilli, east godavari, Andra pradhesh
i just want to tell you all about my village. so many people visit maredumilli and see the near by places like water falls and other places like jungle star etc.
but there are somany beautiful places are hide behind the forrest area and the journey into the jungle also have a great adventure trip. So i want to show all that places to the vistiors who are visit my village and arrnage rooms, food and vehicles also.
Thanks Balu, Rajahmundry n Maredumalli is a good getaway.... Do share more as I just heard but yet to plan a trip here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers,
Srikanth going #AageSeRight

https://traveldiaries.vacations
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/traveldairieshy

royalenfielder
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by royalenfielder » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:28 pm

Hi @balu.babu ,

Welcome to SMT! This is exactly what our community is all about. Everyday so many travelers go around on road trips to nook and cranny, if we all simply open our doors to host someone else it makes travel so much more enriching and learning.

Would love to come by to your village Sir. Explore all the places you mention and the forests. And when we do, we will be bringing something for you from Mumbai (where I live)

Thank you once again from all of us at SMT!