Vineeth -@True happiness lies in exploring the nature

New here? Introduce yourself in as many words as possible!
sai.vineeth
Reactions:

Vineeth -@True happiness lies in exploring the nature

Post by sai.vineeth » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:10 pm

Hi everyone!! I'm Sai Vineeth Anantapalli, from Srikakulam(AndhraPradesh), currently working in Hyderabad (Telangana). I think, by SMT I got a great opprtunity to share my few experinces in exploring some interesting places!!! Starting from the places in my hometown, I will share all the experinces i had in my last few years in this travel diary!!
-@Arasavelli,Srikurmam(srikakulam), Lambasingi(Vizag), Chitrakoot,tirtagarh waterfall(chattisgarh), Ettipotala waterfalls(near nagarjun sagar dam) & many more!!!

aparajita1
SMT Team
Reactions:

Re: Vineeth -@True happiness lies in exploring the nature

Post by aparajita1 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:13 am

Hi Vineeth!

Welcome to the Community.. Happiness truly lies in exploring nature.. I am more a fan of flora than fauna though.. :P :P

Look forward to finding out more about the places you have mentioned. I looked some of them up.. They are beautiful for sure.

Road Trips are truly hassle free when you go #AageSeRight :) :)
Curated Road Trips | DIY Road Trips | Travel Blog | Community | Sign Up

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by yayawar » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:17 am

Welcome to ScoutMyTrip Community @sai.vineeth :)

South India is mostly unexplored for me, however, now that I've shifted to Mumbai, guess it's time to start exploring. It would be great to know about the places you've mentioned. Would love to feast on the pictures and details.

In the meantime, why don't you go to https://scoutmytrip.com/trip/plan/add-poi and add the places that you'd want people to visit and experience! :)

dpakananth
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by dpakananth » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:35 pm

sai.vineeth wrote:Hi everyone!! I'm Sai Vineeth Anantapalli, from Srikakulam(AndhraPradesh), currently working in Hyderabad (Telangana). I think, by SMT I got a great opprtunity to share my few experinces in exploring some interesting places!!! Starting from the places in my hometown, I will share all the experinces i had in my last few years in this travel diary!!
-@Arasavelli,Srikurmam(srikakulam), Lambasingi(Vizag), Chitrakoot,tirtagarh waterfall(chattisgarh), Ettipotala waterfalls(near nagarjun sagar dam) & many more!!!
I have heard of lambasingi near vizag. Really would live to visit as waterfalls are a personal favourite as given in your post. Do share some details of these places.

www.ScoutMyTrip.com . Sent from my Samsung note8 using Tapatalk

royalenfielder
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by royalenfielder » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:32 am

Hey Sai Vineeth

Welcome to the community friend. I am your namesake from the SMT Team - Vineet without an H :)

I've explored a bit of South India but that has been restricted to mostly what is available on NH4. Would love to hear more about your travel stories - or travel diaries like you call them. Which reminds me, have you met @traveldiaries - aka Srikanth Bhamidi from Hyderabad? He was with us on our first Great Indian Food Triptoo!

sai.vineeth
Reactions:

Post by sai.vineeth » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:20 pm

I recently saw this site and very enthusiastically joined!! If possible i will meet him for sure.... -@royalenfielder