Road trips from Jaipur

royalenfielder
SMT Team

Road trips from Jaipur

Post by royalenfielder » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Hey folks,

We made a list of road trip destinations from jaipur in our latest post here - ROADTRIPPIN’ TO WEEKEND GETAWAYS FROM JAIPUR

The places mentioned are:

1. Ajmer
2. Pushkar
3. Sariska
4. Ranthambore
5. Bharatpur
6. Agra

Feel we have have missed out on some place or you have some suggestions on places we can see in any of the places? Would love to discuss it with you!

yayawar
SMT Team

Re: Road trips from Jaipur

Post by yayawar » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:15 pm

I think you missed to include Bikaner and Jodhpur (maybe Udaipur too). Lovely drives and doable over weekends from Jaipur

roadmatix
SMT Team

Post by roadmatix » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:49 am

Thanks @yayawar

@aparajita1 , @arjun_683505 can you add these two?

aparajita1
SMT Team

Post by aparajita1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Hola!

We have Jodhpur and Udaipur in the Rajasthan road trip recommendations: https://scoutmytrip.com/blog/rajasthan- ... his-winter/

We didn't add them on the weekend getaways from Jaipur because at a distance of 300+ kms (5-6 hour drive one way), they weren't the most ideal destinations for 2-day getaways. These places have so much to see and do, they deserve longer holidays. We left out Delhi as well for the same reasons, though it is about 270 km away.

Stay tuned for the next article in the Rangeela Rajasthan series! We will not leave any stones unturned. :)
Road Trips are truly hassle free when you go #AageSeRight :) :)
Curated Road Trips | DIY Road Trips | Travel Blog | Community | Sign Up

yayawar
SMT Team

Post by yayawar » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:17 pm

Rangeela Rajasthan! Does that has got anything to do with the colorful headgear and the bright colors that womenfolk wear? I also have read that some of the cities are themed on specific colours as well - like Gulabi Nagar for Jaipur and Blue for Jodhpur! Would be an interesting read, I'm sure. :)