Sambhalpur-Keonjhar route to Kolkata

Find the latest road conditions across India. Any update made here is verified by Scouts and then added to the Road Trip Planning Engine.
royalenfielder
SMT Team
Reactions:

Sambhalpur-Keonjhar route to Kolkata

Post by royalenfielder » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Anyone planning to take the Sambhalpur-Keonjhar route to Kolkata and above, please avoid it.

Instead take the Sambhalpur-Jharsuguda-Rourkella route on the Biju Express Way

Super awesome air-strip road....almost No traffic of trucks or other vehicles.....And Most Importantly no toll charges till 6th March 2018. Very safe road, frequent available of eating places, fuel stations, grocery and stationery shops all the way.

From what we hear from @getravelled , he has been flying and almost took off! :)

getravelled
Scout
Reactions:

Re: Sambhalpur-Keonjhar route to Kolkata

Post by getravelled » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:47 pm

royalenfielder wrote:Anyone planning to take the Sambhalpur-Keonjhar route to Kolkata and above, please avoid it.

Instead take the Sambhalpur-Jharsuguda-Rourkella route on the Biju Express Way

Super awesome air-strip road....almost No traffic of trucks or other vehicles.....And Most Importantly no toll charges till 6th March 2018. Very safe road, frequent available of eating places, fuel stations, grocery and stationery shops all the way.

From what we hear from [mention]getravelled[/mention] , he has been flying and almost took off! :)
This is how the route looks.....After Rourkela, we took the route I doubt anyone hear has taken before or heard of.....Just cannot explain how lucky I was to be on this route - Although by mistake.....It was a forest ghaat roads of Odisha and Jharkhand....The total route looked like a periodic movie village setup....A kind of model village....Never imagined any place like this before.....Blown away by the demography of these places.....Will share the route details soonImage

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk