Kerala roadtrip

dpakananth
SMT Team
Reactions:

Kerala roadtrip

Post by dpakananth » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi. A friend of mine wants to do road trip in Kerala in may2018. Landing in trivandtum, wants to cover munnar , alleppey and fly out from Kochi.
Main interests are the temples of trivandrum and nature. Wants to spend a day in the houseboat etc. Can we help him with things to do there?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Re: Kerala roadtrip

Post by yayawar » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:54 pm

@vishnu17 , being from Kerala, do you have some references?

vishnu17
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by vishnu17 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:04 pm

Yep, I might be able to help with the House boat stay, I have a friend in Kerala who is from Alleppey and is in to House boat tours and services, I will connect with him and see if he can work out a good deal on houseboat stay

aparajita1
SMT Team
Reactions:

Post by aparajita1 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:18 am

Hey!

You can find some things they can do in Kerala in this article. They should also plan a stay at a coffee plantation/tea garden or a tree house because it quite an experience.

Things to do in Kerala

They could also end and start their trip from Kochi itself, if they aren't extremely keen on Trivandrum. The temples of Guruvayoor/Sabari Mala/Thrissur are driving distance from there. Also the wildlife sanctuaries of Periyar/Munnar and the many waterfalls, tea gardens, spice plantations in the hills are nearby. Allepey can be an overnight stay and Fort Kochi can be a day trip.

On the other hand, if they start from Trivandrum, they would be able to see the beautiful beached of Kovalam and Varkala. So many choices, I tell you! :) Wish them an amazing vacation.

Road Trips are truly hassle free when you go #AageSeRight :) :)
Curated Road Trips | DIY Road Trips | Travel Blog | Community | Sign Up