Tripping in Bhuj

Share your travel stories, stunning pictures and amazing videos.
Post Reply
swiftydrifts
Scout
Reactions:
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Tripping in Bhuj

Post by swiftydrifts » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:37 am

Visit to Bhuj last year (Jan, 2017) was a rare surpassing experience...!!! Riding until the last inhabited village, Lakhpat to watch the setting sun on extreme west to visiting astounding architectures, Khakra's for breakfast overlooking the Great Rann to free lunch in temples ... Our trail continued for 4 days... and we had much fun riding through No mans land till Bhuj and beyond... :) :) :)

Below are our tripping stories from Bhuj:

Riding in Bhuj and Beyond…
Riding in Bhuj and Beyond…
Riding in Bhuj and Beyond Continues…



yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:19 pm
Has thanked: 163 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: Tripping in Bhuj

Post by yayawar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:07 am

Tripping on a RE! :o

Have gone through the first part and looks good! Let me go through rest of the parts and I'll post further comments. :)



traveldiaries
Scout
Reactions:
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:18 pm
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 39 times
Contact:

Re: Tripping in Bhuj

Post by traveldiaries » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 pm

Sounds interesting... Will plan on 2018


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Cheers,
Srikanth going #AageSeRight

https://traveldiaries.vacations
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/traveldairieshy

royalenfielder
SMT Team
Reactions:
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:09 pm
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 71 times
Contact:

Re: Tripping in Bhuj

Post by royalenfielder » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:00 pm

Lovely reading your trip logs and reminds me of my ride in Kutch on the bullet in 2014. There were 6 of us and one of the most memorable rides I have done in all the years of riding.

With the trusty old 350cc Electra, my wife and I rode from Gandhidham - Dholavira - Bhuj - Dhordo - Lakhpat - Narayan Sarovar - Mandvi - Gandhidham.

We have transported our bikes to Gandhidham from Mumbai and had traveled there by train which worked out well for us.

Also @swiftydrifts , have edited your posts to make the URLs look more SEO friendly :)



swiftydrifts
Scout
Reactions:
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Tripping in Bhuj

Post by swiftydrifts » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:15 pm

yayawar wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:07 am
Tripping on a RE! :o

Have gone through the first part and looks good! Let me go through rest of the parts and I'll post further comments. :)
Glad u liked... Thanks! Hope u would like the other posts as well :)



swiftydrifts
Scout
Reactions:
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Tripping in Bhuj

Post by swiftydrifts » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:24 pm

traveldiaries wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 pm
Sounds interesting... Will plan on 2018


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks @traveldiaries... Plan for next New Year, u will find good vegan options too :P :P



swiftydrifts
Scout
Reactions:
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:23 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Tripping in Bhuj

Post by swiftydrifts » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:17 pm

royalenfielder wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:00 pm
Lovely reading your trip logs and reminds me of my ride in Kutch on the bullet in 2014. There were 6 of us and one of the most memorable rides I have done in all the years of riding.

With the trusty old 350cc Electra, my wife and I rode from Gandhidham - Dholavira - Bhuj - Dhordo - Lakhpat - Narayan Sarovar - Mandvi - Gandhidham.

We have transported our bikes to Gandhidham from Mumbai and had traveled there by train which worked out well for us.

Also @swiftydrifts , have edited your posts to make the URLs look more SEO friendly :)
Thanks much @royalenfielder!
:arrow: For sharing your part of the Bhuj trip...
It was indeed an enthralling trip...I would surely want to explore more of it in future :)

:arrow: Also for editing my post Urls!



vishnu17
SMT Team
Reactions:
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:35 am
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Tripping in Bhuj

Post by vishnu17 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:34 pm

swiftydrifts wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:37 am
Visit to Bhuj last year (Jan, 2017) was a rare surpassing experience...!!! Riding until the last inhabited village, Lakhpat to watch the setting sun on extreme west to visiting astounding architectures, Khakra's for breakfast overlooking the Great Rann to free lunch in temples ... Our trail continued for 4 days... and we had much fun riding through No mans land till Bhuj and beyond... :) :) :)

Below are our tripping stories from Bhuj:

Riding in Bhuj and Beyond…
Riding in Bhuj and Beyond…
Riding in Bhuj and Beyond Continues…
Just finished reading your stories @swiftydrifts , its very interesting..always wanted to visit Kutch,..soon I will hopefully, and after reading your stories am more excited to go now :D



Post Reply