ScoutMyTrip NXT - The All New Trip Planning!
Folks! I'm delighted to announce ScoutMyTrip NXT - the next generation Trip Planning engine on our platform. The features that we have included are:
- Added way-point feature. Always wanted to go via a particular place but not add that as a night-halt? Go ahead - it is enabled now.
- Removed the restriction of having only locality as way-points/night-halts. Now you can add a precise address to plan your journeys - even hotel address.
- Add up-to 23 way-points/night halts. This is in addition to the Start and End point. No more restriction of having to add only 8 waypoints/night-halts. Go Berserk with your loooong holidays!
- Add any place twice-thrice in your itinerary. A typical Leh-Hunder-Leh-Pangong-Leh-Tso Moriri-Leh plan? No Problemo!
- Create Round Trip Plans. Start from your home and reach back. Just toggle "Round Trip" when in the planning engine and done!
- Help available at Hand. At any point of time, just talk to (click) Roadmatix (Our Road Tripping Mutt) and he will be happy to take you through the steps in planning.
- Resume planning. It's urgent and you gotta go or Network disconnected? No problem! Come back whenever you're free and network is available, open the trip planning - you reach exactly till the point where you were before you left.
- Toll Cost. Roadmatix also helps you estimating the Toll Cost for your trip. Yes, it is only NHAI tolls at the moment, but then he is travelling across India and collecting information!
- Use your mobile to plan. Yess! We have made it on a Mobile-first design and planning on a mobile is just as easy as a desktop. Try it!
- Suggested Itinerary feature. Don't have time to plan? Use our AI engine to your rescue! Just toggle "Suggest Itinerary" and let us suggest you everything. Just go #AageSeRight on your trip and let us plan it for you.