bangalore trip with family

simon.dcunha
Tourist Level 1
Reactions:

bangalore trip with family

Post by simon.dcunha » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Hi guys

Hope you still remember me? I am Simon from Goa. We are planning to get away from the new year madness here this year and planning a road trip trip to Bangalore with family.

I have four days with me to explore places near Bangalore and factoring another 4 days for the travel (Goa to Bangalore and back). In all 8 days. Can you guys help me with this?

Simon
PS: My kids are really looking forward to the Bannerghatta national park

yayawar
SMT Team
Reactions:

Re: bangalore trip with family

Post by yayawar » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:32 pm

@simon.dcunha : you just shocked me! :shock: While the world would be flocking to Goa over the new year, you want to get out of it!

But then probably your view is justified being a local. Ask us a little lesser mortals :lol: :lol: :lol:

While @dpakananth can tell you about the road conditions (he frequents Mumbai-Goa for loo breaks ;) ), I'm sure @teamgsquare can tell you a lot about Bangalore and the hidden places around. Also, why don't you try planning a trip in our new Trip Planning Engine - ScoutMyTrip NXT? It's much improved and a cakewalk now. For the new features and changes to ease the trip planning pain, look at announcements-f19/scoutmytrip-nxt-the-a ... html#p1183 for pointers.

Let me know if you need any help with the trip planning part.

P.S.: While I could create a trip for you, I'd really want you to plan the trip yourselves and tell us your feedback. :)

simon.dcunha
Tourist Level 1
Reactions:

Re: bangalore trip with family

Post by simon.dcunha » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:02 pm

Thanks @yayawar for the timely response on this. I saw some articles on the blog as well ; which have also been of help

https://scoutmytrip.com/blog/one-day-tr ... d-getaway/